08 April 2010

Stormy Stormy

There was no sunrise today. In fact, there is still no sun and it doesn't look like it will ever come out again. I know that being overly dramatic but some days it really can get so dark that I start to wonder if the sun is gone for good. Obviously, it's not. I happen to know that it's out there hiding behind the clouds. I know that if I went up in an airplane it would be the most glorious sunny day ever. It all depends on your perspective.

Perspective is a very powerful concept. From one angle, everything can look hopeless. Yet, simply by changing vantage points, a whole new possibility can emerge. I often think that all problems can be solved by the appropriate shift in perspective. Now which perspective to choose is a bit trickier but I bet if you focus on finding the perspective that includes the solution that eventually it will present itself right to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment