16 April 2010

Foreshadowing

I think the sun knew it was going to rain later today because it was pretty much hiding for the entire sunrise period. There were little wisps of pink and orange above the clouds but it wasn't a full effort. About 2 hours later the rain started falling and the sky was almost overcast. I feel the same way in my own head. I'm busy today but not with anything serious. It's mostly just putsy stuff but it's the stuff that holds space in my head preventing me from really being able to focus.

I got a new iphone this week. Until now I have resisted being able to get my email on a phone. Mostly because I didn't want it to distract me but also because I just don't want to be that accessible. I have to admit that I love this thing. I don't have it on "automatic" email so I still control when I check it. However, I notice that I am MUCH less dependant on my computer now. I like this. I'm sure there are still a million other benefits that are waiting to be discovered. Perhaps change isn't such a bad thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment