27 April 2010

Returning

When I walked out to see the sunrise this morning I had this strange feeling that I had seen it before. Is it possible that I have finally seen so many sunrises that I have seen a duplication? It can't be. It was at that point in time that I started looking for differences. I found many. There were many different birds flying around and loons diving and playing. I also noticed that the sky was red in the opposite sky. What's that saying "red sky at dawn, sailors take warn"? Maybe it will be a stormy day?

It dawned on me (no pun intended) that even though it looks a lot like other sunrises, it is, in fact, quite different. There are so many things that I assume about life because they look similar and yet, they are different. Perhaps looking for the differences alerts the opportunities as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment