23 April 2010

Inner Beauty

The sunrise seemed to come from within the earth this morning. The sky was practically on fire. It looked hot despite the fact that it was actually only one degree above zero out there. I couldn't take my eyes off the sky. It was such a simple reflection of inner beauty.

I had lunch yesterday with an amazing woman. At one point we were discussing my goals and dreams. She had me STOP and just feel into the reality of those goals. Just BE. Even though I teach this work and write about these concepts, there was something so simply powerful about having someone else direct my attention to BEING in the moment. I got very clear on my own inner strength and power. The answers seemed obvious and the next steps emerged with almost no effort. It was a gentle reminder from a beautiful soul. I'm paying it forward by sharing the story with you. Imagine your deepest desire as if its happening right now. There is nothing missing. Just BE!


No comments:

Post a Comment