10 April 2010

Glowing

Check out the glow in this picture. The sun wasn't even up yet but there was a halo of glow around the spot where it would appear minutes later. I couldn't even see this until I looked at the picture that the camera had captured. It was very cool. Another take on the perspective angle.

From my eyes, the sky looked uniformly gold. Yet, through the picture I noticed a distinct circular glow. It was so pretty. I'm glad that I took a good look at that photo because it gave me another thing to be grateful for during my morning walk. A few minutes later the sky burst up over the horizon and all the shading and colouring in the sky vanished almost instantaneously. Then, it was business as usual. I almost missed the glowing halo. Thank goodness for the perspective of the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment