15 April 2010

Later

The lower part of the sky was totally overcast today. This can sometimes means a spectacular sunrise. However, today was not that day. I think the cloud was too thick meaning it rose too high in the sky to have an impact on the sunrise. It's as though the sun was sleeping in and using the cloud cover as a way to prolong its appearance.

I tried to do that this morning.I tried to "justify" not getting up. I had a late night and could easily have slept another 30 minutes or so. However, I also know that I NEED my morning walk otherwise I feel scattered all day. So, I just "do it" as they say. I put two feet on the floor and start moving. After about 1 minute I can't believe I even thought about skipping it. Inertia is a powerful force but just remember that once you are moving it is very hard to stop you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment