28 April 2010

Bright and Sunny

What a great morning. It's so bring and sunny out there. There are streaks of white clouds but they only add to the beauty in the sky. I think the sun uses these clouds to take momentary breaks from shining all morning long. They are like little "siesta" clouds. I like this idea.

It probably really applies to us as well. We work hard and then take a little break and then work hard again and then take another break. I have had a very busy week and it's only Wednesday. Having a little "siesta" time makes all the difference in my energy levels. There have been a few days this week where I thought I wasn't going to get everything done. But, when I dug deeper I found a few more resources. Remember, it's not enough to give everything you've got, sometimes you have to give everything it takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment