15 May 2010

Same Day, Different Perspectives












What a doozy of a morning. The initial sunrise was one of utmost beauty. It was calm, still, glowing and breathtaking. I could have sat and watched it for hours revelling in the beauty and light that it provided. However, I chose instead of keep walking up the boardwalk. I got lost in my thoughts and the next thing I noticed was a stunning ridge of cloud that had made its way into my sunrise's path. At first glance, I was a little peeved at this ridge of cloud. But then I looked further to realize that I could see my angels coming to earth. When I was a kid I used to believe that when I could see the suns rays of light that they were actually angels coming to earth. This thought used to (and still does) comfort me. I could clearly see my angels this morning - you can even see them if you look very closely at the 2nd picture.

Noticing my angels helped me shift inside. I felt it as clearly as one feels a pang of hunger or punch in the stomach. I felt the shift. Maybe it really was an angel helping me from the inside out? Lord knows I was aching for the shift or maybe a shift in my perspective on this morning facilitated a shift. What happened next was just downright cool. I was walking along the sand at this point. Normally I either walk on the boardwalk or right on the edge of the water. I don't usually walk through the sand partially because it's just plain hard to walk in the deeper sand. Anyway, there I was walking where I don't normally walk and BLAM! I walked right into the word "L-O-V-E" that someone had spelled out in rocks in the very place that I was walking right in the middle of the beach. I literally walked right into LOVE. Coincidence? I highly doubt it. Could it be related to a shift in my focus both internally and externally? Highly likely. Or (this is my favourite explanation) maybe my angels came down and put the word on the beach for me to remind me of something very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment