25 May 2010

Hazy and Lazy

The sky was really hazy this morning. The whole sunrise looked like it took place behind a sheer veil. It was quite pretty with the muted beauty. It reminded me of the colours in the desert - beautiful in an understated way. It was really hot yesterday so perhaps the sun was feeling exhausted from all that heat giving and decided to be a little lazy this morning and hide out in the haze.

I, on the other hand, will not be hiding out anywhere. I am on my way to NYC for the Book Expo America. This will be a whirlwind of extroversion. I'll be staying sane by watching my beloved sunrises when the city will be relatively quiet. It is supposed to be very hot and very sunny in New York so I guess the sun will also be "on" for a few days. I'm looking forward to creating a little magic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment