19 May 2010

Right Through Me

The sunlight literally drove right through me today. I could feel it filling me with energy in the same way that water fills a glass or air fills a balloon. I suppose the key is openness. Even the sky opened up in a very distinct way to allow the sunlight to pour out. Notice in the picture how the only real break in the cloud cover is precisely where the sun is coming up.

I have noticed that the key to receiving what I need is for me to be open. I used this think that others had to give me something or do something for me or say something to me for me to get what I need. But, I have realized that it's backwards thinking. In order to truly get what I need, I actually need to open, especially when I want to close. All that I need, all that I have ever needed is always available all around me. But I have to be open in order to receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment