10 January 2010

Gratitude


This morning I woke up with an overwhelming sense of gratitude. I was at a party last night and was struck, one point, at how similar people really are. We just want to laugh, love and be loved. That's pretty much it. I have made so many new friends in the last few months and I am so grateful to know every single one of them. Last night, I laughed a lot. So much so that I seem to have lost my voice this morning.


It doesn't matter what time I get to bed at night, my body always wakes me up before sunrise. I am grateful for that too because it gives me a chance to have some quiet time on my own. It allows me the opportunity to reflect on what's important before my family wakes up and life takes over. So this morning while it was quiet I was grateful for all that I had in my life. The sunrise was stunning and the quarter moon in the sky was a bonus. I was really grateful for all of that beauty that was right in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment