23 July 2010

Thunderstorms

To say it was storming this morning would be an understatement. It was raining so hard that I thought a herd of animals was running across my roof. There was no sun to speak of. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Day off.

Good time to write about a break in the routine. I was really glad to have a break in the routine this morning. I have been going like a bat out of hell and I really enjoyed watching the non-sunrise from the coziness of my bed. There is something so therapeutic about rain beating down on my roof in a steady rhythm. I just watched the light change from dark gray to light gray and then watched a little longer before jumping back into my regular routine. It was just enough of a break to give me the energy that I needed to get the morning going in my household. Sometimes the little things are all we really need.

No comments:

Post a Comment