19 July 2010

Boldness




There should not have been a sunrise this morning. The sky was completely overcast. If I was a betting woman I would have bet against any sunrise at all. And yet, the sun made a bold move and pushed through all of the resistance as if it wasn't even there.

The theme of this morning was boldness. There was a flock of geese unusually close to shore while I was walking along. I walked right past one goose who didn't so much as raise his head. I was within 2m of him for sure. In fact, he moved toward me at one point. Bold! I thought about the power of being bold. Boldness creates movement and action. These things usually lead to amazing results. Being bold means going against the grain and setting out on your own agenda. There is no complacency in being bold. It's a fantastic way to get the momentum rolling and create outstanding results. Just look at what the sun did!

No comments:

Post a Comment