10 July 2010

Glitches

We were back to an almost picture-perfect sunrise this morning. There were just a few glitches in the sky preventing complete clarity. They didn't provide enough resistance to really alter the sunrise but they did add enough differences to make it interesting.

There have been a number of "glitches" in my life lately. I've had miscellaneous challenges with telecommunications, scheduling and mail delivery; an usually high number of these types of challenges. Then, it dawned on me. There will be a total solar eclipse tomorrow. There must be an energetic jam up in the air waves wreaking havoc in the lives of many organized people. It's amazing how that little reframe changed my entire outlook. I wasn't nearly as upset with all of little stupid things that were going wrong when I considered this new context. That's the power of reframing any situation. You can literally let go of your problem if you can find another meaning or another context where it all makes sense. The tension will vanish immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment