12 July 2010

Choices

This morning's sunrise was fiery red. It burst over the horizon in a blaze. In fact, a few minutes prior to the actual sunrise was nothing out of the ordinary. Then, all of a sudden it burst forth. It was almost as if the sun made a last minute choice to do this. Then, as quickly as it burst, it was over again. A few minutes of gorgeousness was all I got.

Then, on my walk this morning, I ran into the same older gentlemen out walking his little wee dog. I've been running into this guy most of the mornings. He's so jolly and he kind of looks like Santa Claus (in a pair of shorts because it is after all almost 100 degrees in the morning). His greetings are highly energetic and enthusiastic. My mood is always lifted after I talk to him. Then, I realized that we are both making choices. We are both choosing to interact with each other at this high vibration of joy and enthusiasm. It shapes my day completely. It also brings my awareness back to the fact my experience is my choice. Always. A choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment