17 August 2010

Holding Back

The sunrise held back today. It was neither sunny nor cloudy, more of an in-between, indecisive state. I can totally relate to that right now. I'm not very good at being indecisive but I'm told it is a necessary life skill to have. So, apparently, I am creating opportunities all around me to learn this life skill.

Even the daily message that I get from tut.com was in alignment today. This is what it said:

Gina, you're the only person who knows what's right for you.
The only one.
And if you already know what this is, commit to it.
If you don't, commit to nothing.

How's that for a "message"? Trusting oneself can be tricky business, especially if one has lost connection with the inner self. Essentially, this is the process of growth and evolution. In order to learn how to trust yourself, I suppose you first have to do the opposite a few times and live with the consequences. It certainly makes for an interesting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment