01 March 2010

Hang On

That's what the sunrise said to me today: "hang on, the good ones are coming". It was still grey this morning at sunrise so there was no actual sun sighting however by mid-morning the skies had cleared to a beautiful blue so there's hope for tomorrow. I think the weather is reflecting my internal state. I'm a bit cloudy inside and needed some "spring cleaning". I wonder where the urge to do spring cleaning comes from? Perhaps we are so cooped up for so long that we become aware of all of the useless stuff accumulating in our surroundings.

I think that same thing applies to useless thought forms that accumulate in our consciousness. Spring is a great time to rid ourselves of old patterns, old thoughts and destructive habits and replace them with what we want. Focusing on what we want will bring about the resources necessary to get it. We would do well to do a spring cleaning of our thoughts and make room for the shiny new ones trying to poke through the clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment