05 March 2010

Busy Days

It seems that each day gets better and more busy. The sun has been shining for a few days in a row and is forecast to continue doing so for many days to come. As one of the many Vitamin D deprived Canadians this time of year, I am so happy to hear this. The sunshine elevates my mood. It must be an actual chemical reaction. I just love being kissed by the sun.

That could be the reason that I love the sunrise so much. I love being one of the first people to get a a glimpse and kiss from the sun. It's also probably why I feel bummed when there is an overcast day. But I wonder if the sun makes me feel good or I just associated feeling good to the sun. It's a question worth asking. What if I could generate feeling happy on an overcast day? What might be possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment