19 March 2010

More Beauty

Wow, when I focus on how beautiful the sunrise is and how gorgeous the days have been then I notice that I have been blessed with a large number of blue-bird days in the last month. First, there was Whistler and the picture-perfect days and now there is Collingwood with another string of gorgeousness. I am a very lucky woman. If I continue down this road of focusing on what is right I come across a whole list of things to notice.

Focusing on all of this goodness makes me feel good. When I am feeling good it is easier for me to notice more to be grateful for. This makes me feel even better which makes is easier to keep doing it. I think you get the picture. The test is when something throws me off that cycle as to whether or not I can maintain my focus on what is right. That is the test every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment