12 March 2010

One Final Push

The weather forecast keeps saying that it's going to rain but the sun pulled off another great sunrise this morning. It keeps giving 100% effort despite the forecast or the circumstances. I think of how many times I have quit when it was "obvious" that it was not going to happen. Then I think "how did I know it was obvious". In fact, sometimes if we just hang on for one extra day, everything changes.

I watched The Matrix last night again. It is one of my favourite movies. There is so much to contemplate. I love the scene about the spoon bending. "There is no spoon. Don't try to bend the spoon because that is impossible. Instead, it is you who must bend". I love this quote. I often forget that it is I who must bend and not the other way around. The circumstances are what they are but I always have control over who I am being. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment