28 February 2010

Plugging On

The sky was the same colour all day today - grey. In fact, the light didn't really change one bit today. I am longing to see a really vibrant and burning sunrise. It seems that winter is dragging on and on. Yet, when I was in Vancouver last week, the flowers and blossoms were in full swing so there is hope on the horizon. This is the time of year where faith and focus comes in really handy. It's hard to hold on to thoughts of summer when the winter wind keeps pounding the snow in full force.

I find myself in this position in my life sometimes - wanting the period of renewal to begin after a long time of inactivity. I think 2010 is going to be an amazing year filled with many surprises. I just want to start seeing some them now instead of waiting for the tulips to bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment