02 February 2010

Onwards and Upwards

It was very cloudy and foggy this morning when I awoke in Bakersfield, California. As the sun was rising I was sitting in a TV studio doing an interview. When I went in to the studio it was pitch dark and when I came out it was daylight. Just like that. No buildup at all.

We talked about stress on the TV show and how it is a decision. It was dark when I arrived at the studio this morning and as a result, I couldn't really see the addresses. I ended up at NBC instead of ABC. Oops. But, not worry, I just used some of my own techniques and solved my problem. Thankfully, the techniques worked and I was calm and relaxed for my interview. There was a time when a little mishap like that would have knocked me over. Perhaps I am growing after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment