22 February 2010

More Whistler More Beauty

It's never-ending here. The beautiful skies just keep going and going. The sun must be getting tired of being in the spotlight for so many days in a row. I know that I do. In fact, twice this week, I have gone to bed before my kids fell asleep. I am tired of always being on the go. I think it's important to recharge my batteries although I often remember this when I am over tired and therefore already grumpy.

I am looking for ways to build the recharging right into my routine so that I can keep ahead of burn-out. I'm not sure if it is simply a matter of doing less or more an issue of taking time each day to refill my tank. This, of course, requires knowing what exactly refills the tank. It seems to be a process of trial and error. What isn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment