23 February 2010

A Day Off

There are clouds in the sky today. The sun is obscured. It is taking a day off. The last few days have been so spectacular. It's kind of nice to have a break from constantly looking at how beautiful the sky is so as to be able to focus on other things, like packing. We have only one night left in Whistler and we have to get our gear together and get organized. We love being here and our experience has been awesome. But we really needed a break from all the breathtaking beauty to be able to concentrate on the necessary tasks.

It's like that in life. There are necessary tasks that need to get done and it takes focus to actually get them done. They are not the glamorous tasks but they are the necessary ones. I don't really like doing the necessary tasks but I do recognize their importance in my life. So I do them with diligence and give them my all. After all, the way you do anything is the way you do everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment