22 October 2010

Textbook

The sun rose up out of the ocean today as if by definition. There was a faint orange glow to the sky and then the giant fiery ball popped up out of the ocean. It was awesome. Save for a few clouds in the sky, it couldn't have been more predictable.

I love it when the light reflects all the way along the water and ends up at my toes. Somehow, I feel as though the sun is rising just for me and for me alone. I love that feeling. I think everyone likes to feel special. I'm no exception. There are things that make me uniquely me. Just as there are things that make you uniquely you. What are those things? Do you celebrate them? Or hide them? Or are you completely unaware of them at all? It's worth asking the question. You might be surprised at what you discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment