29 October 2010

Manhattan Morning

I could actually see a brief sliver of the sunrise this morning from my 17th floor hotel room in Soho. My room looked out across Manhattan which is very unusual for this part of town. It's one of the only times that I have stayed here and not be face to face with another building. It feels so spacious.

Expansiveness is a great state. This is where all of your creativity lies. It takes discipline to expand your mind and reach into the corners to find some unexpressed idea. It's easy to get into a comfort zone and never stretch your limits. But I can tell you this from experience. It is way more fun and exciting to life your life full out, regardless of the unknown outcomes and perceived risks. Life is meant to lived. Expand your mind and live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment