06 October 2010

Golden Fire

I thought the sunrise was over this morning when I started walking back to my apartment at Balmoral Beach. Then, I turned around to discover a golden explosion of light right in between two points in the ocean. It was utterly breathtaking. It came completely unexpected and literally out of nowhere. I thought the sunrise was over.


This happens all the time in our lives too. Think about all of the amazing things that have happened to you over your lifetime. I bet that most of them came "out of the blue". In fact, my guess is that you didn't have a deliberate intention for any of them and that they came at a time in your life when you were unattached to any outcomes and living freely and full of expression. You see, we get what we are aligned with and generally we are aligned when we are living our truest live and our heart's desire. Then, the universal properties of abundance align with our purpose and shower us with riches.

No comments:

Post a Comment