14 October 2010

A Slow Start


This morning started out very slowly but quickly picked up momentum. The rising sun burned off all of the low cloud so that by about 7am there was nothing but blue sky and blissful warmth. So much so that I found myself doing back flips into the ocean off the pier. This is not something that I do everyday. It was fun!

How much fun do you have in your life? This morning made me realize just how serious I am in my day to day operations. Having fun this morning set the stage for an amazing day. It was remarkable how much better I felt because I spent about 20 minutes playing in the ocean. As adults we have forgotten how to play. But the benefits of being playful far outweigh the awkwardness. Try to do something fun today. Thankfully, it's not that hard to remember how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment