10 November 2010

Transitions


By the time that I get home today I will have watched the sun rise a few times on my way from Auckland to Toronto. I watched the sunrise in Auckland from the top of St. Helier's Bay Road this morning. The sky was a blend of cloud cover and sunlight as it found its way through the cracks.

Transitions are never easy. It doesn't matter what you are doing, change is usually a bumpy road. I've found that the best way to navigate change is to do it quickly and without reserve or hesitation. Change also takes a lot of energy so it's a good idea to stay fit and healthy if you are navigating a change. There's no question though, change is always worth the hassles and the struggles because there is a whole new world waiting on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment