16 November 2010

Changing Direction




I haven't been down to my beach in many weeks due to all of my travels. I was shocked to discover the sun so far in the south. It makes sense for the shortest day of the year is just around the corner and yet the difference in location was startling. It really is almost winter here in Canada. I think I've been in denial with all of my travel to the southern hemisphere.

The sun is almost at its most southerly point. Only about 5 weeks to go. Then, it will hang in limbo for 3 days while it changes direction and begins the move northward again. It only takes the 3 days to completely change the momentum and direction of our light source. It doesn't take much to change your direction either. It starts with an intention and is followed by action in accordance with that intention. There will be a period of lag as your momentum and direction halts and changes direction. Stay focused during this time. The change you are looking for could literally be right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment