04 November 2010

Drizzly Darling Harbour


Another super grey morning in Australia. I thought my clock was wrong this morning when it still appeared dark towards 6am. Nope. It was just the grey clouds and the drizzly rain that was causing the problem. It was the kind of rain that makes you feel really cold. Yet, for some reason, it didn't seem to bother me.

I made a choice this morning that I was going to enjoy my morning walk. I was a little surprised by the rain but I borrowed a really big umbrella from my hotel and off I went. It was very peaceful at Darling Harbour that early in the morning. I noticed the Jacaranda trees with their beautiful purple flowers all around the harbour. Their colour was such a juxtaposition to the bleakness of the morning. There were amazing birds everywhere. It wasn't hard to notice the beauty all around me because I had made a choice to see it before I even got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment