09 November 2010

Differences


What struck me as different this morning when I awoke in Auckland were the birds. First of all, there were chickens. I kid you not. Chickens. But they were sort of singing. Then there was the bird that sounded like the control panel of the starship Enterprise. Birds were the theme of this morning's sunrise. They are definitely different than any birds I've ever heard in Canada.

Differences keep life interesting and prevent it from getting stale. I know that the best way to mix things up is to change the routine. It could even be as easy as taking a different way to work. Noticing what's different is as important as changing something in your life. It's also important to always be growing and innovating. Someone wise once said to me that you are either growing or dying. I suppose the choice is yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment