05 January 2011

Welcome to a New Blog

Hi everyone

For those of you who have been following my Sunrises365 Blog feed and have enjoyed reading (and seeing pictures) about the sunrise, I would like to introduce my new project.

It is called Choices365.

A new year of writing for me. This time, writing about making positive choices. You can visit the Blog URL at www.choices365.blogger.com or you can just read it here on my Facebook fan page at www.Facebook.com/GinaMollicone.

CHOICES 365
Your emotions don't arise out of your circumstances. Rather, your circumstances arise out of your emotions. Therefore, I have elected to do a new project for 2011. Daily, I will clean the slate and let go of my negative emotions using Time Line Therapy™. Then, I will meditate on the archetypes and choose an empowering emotion for the day. I plan to write about the results. Join me and see what happens.

p.s. I will probably still share some cool pictures as well

No comments:

Post a Comment