19 January 2011

Good Deed Done #1 & #2

The first good deed that I did was create a scholarship program for my trainings. One of my special causes is the Canadian Women's Foundation and I am committed to helping them improve the lives of women and girls. To that end, I have sponsored my first student for my courses. She is amazing and I look forward to teaching her everything I know.

The second good deed was yesterday when I was out getting my lunch during my NLP class. I walked past a homeless woman who was asking for money. I didn't have any cash, just my credit card. So I went into the organic food store and bought her a few things for lunch. In the end, it actually cost me more than if I had just flipped her a toonie but I realized that the value was even bigger because it was a beautiful whole meal. She was speechless and a little surprised. I just handed it to her and walked away. I like this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment