05 January 2011

Determination

I spent 15 minutes today meditating on the Emperor archetype. It is said that his archetype represents the self-consciousness of man; the ruler of mental activity in human personality. I felt detached during this meditation; almost aloof. I think I need to spend more time with this one so that I feel a connection to this energy. I let go of my negative emotions at 4:30 this morning during a brief waking period involving one of my kids. I couldn't go back to sleep so I used the time to free myself of the negative emotions of anger, sadness, fear, hurt and guilt. Then, I fell back to sleep. When I woke up I chose the emotion of determination to set the course for my day. The result of my choice was a very productive day with a great deal of focus. I like this project already.

No comments:

Post a Comment