15 January 2011

Void

Yesterday got the best of me. I completely forgot to choose a state for the day. One thing led to another and before I knew it the day was almost over. And let me tell you about the day. It was chaotic and scattered. I felt like I was going in all directions. I don't enjoy feeling that way. It hit me about halfway through the afternoon that my day was chaotic and scattered because that was my default setting for the day.

I didn't make a conscious choice and therefore was left to pick up the prevailing state around me: chaos. What a lesson it was. A huge lesson. So, even though I've only done this project for a few weeks now, I am already seeing and experiencing the results in a real way. Tomorrow, I will be conscious in my choice and I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment