10 January 2011

Love

It was an ironic day with LOVE. I thought it would be all magical and fairy-tale like with examples of love surrounding me everywhere. Interestingly, it was almost the exact opposite. It was one of the hardest days I've had in a long time. It seemed that everywhere I turned I was being tested as to whether or not I really wanted to stay in my LOVE choice. Almost no one was nice to me all day. I kept having to exercise my choice again and again. There were times when I faltered. This was an interesting observation. The day came to a climax with one of the biggest challenges I've faced in a while. At first, it seemed to go very wrong but then, from deep within me, I found a new reserve of love that I didn't know was there. I'm starting to think that I may have opened Pandora's box.

No comments:

Post a Comment