21 January 2011

Bring Your "A" Game

My good deed today involved giving my "all" when I wanted to give up. I had a very challenging situation yesterday - almost more than I could handle. Almost. But not, quite. A little voice inside my head reminded me of my commitment and my passion and my vision. It reminded me what I was all about. Somehow I found the strength to do what needed to be done. And it made a huge difference for someone. Plus, it changed me.

It felt like the part of the movie, The Grinch, when the Grinch's heart grows three sizes. I felt something inside of me grow out of nowhere. The challenging situation actually made me a stronger person. I was looking for a way to help yesterday. I was looking for a way to serve. I found it. And it served me.

No comments:

Post a Comment