22 September 2010

Texture

I was very aware of the texture of the sky today. I suppose that I thought that all clouds were fluffy but upon closer examination I have discovered that they are not. This morning's stormy sky was full of texture. There were fluffy clouds, flat clouds, rough clouds, smooth clouds. In fact, a portion of the sky looked like someone had dipped their fingers in grey and white paint and smeared it across the sky. I also didn't realize how many shade of gray there were. So much diversity right in front of my eyes.

How diverse is your life? Do you take the same route to work each day? Eat the same things? Do the same activities? What would happen if you didn't? There is a whole world of variety and choice available to you. Life really is a veritable playground. How often do you play in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment