15 September 2010

Pervasive

The colour was everywhere this morning. It was one of the most breathtaking sights that I have ever seen. The light from the sun reached up and across the entire sky filling it with red, pink, purple and blue. The lake was covered with golden light that spilled across the horizon. I could almost feel the light as it surrounded me.

I feel compelled to write about love this morning. That was dominating feeling as I walked along the beach. Love was everywhere. In the same way that the light extended outwards from the sunrise and touched everything in its path, love was everywhere also. The feeling strengthened as I continued to look for more proof. I started to see evidence of love's presence all around me. It's always there, I know. But, sometimes it's nice to be reminded.

No comments:

Post a Comment