12 June 2010

Hiding

The sun is hiding today; nowhere to be seen. It grey and overcast and freezing out. The weather swings from one extreme to another each and every day. It's crazy. It certainly makes waking up a mystery each day. I'm never sure what to expect when I open my eyes. Yesterday afternoon I was sunbathing at the beach and this morning I am wearing a fleece sweater and rain boots.

I notice that each day brings something positive. The rainy days help my flowers grow and blossom. The sunny days beckon us outside to play and be active. I also notice that each day brings something to fret about. The rainy days force us indoors where we go a little stir crazy. The sunny days burn the grass and dry the plants. I have noticed that when I look for what's right in the day then the days seems to be much more enjoyable. So, today, I will focus on the fact that my grass is getting a much needed drink so it can be a brilliant shade of green and my flowers, well, they are so happy that they are bursting with colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment