15 June 2010

Finally!



It was inevitable. The grey skies have parted and the stunning sunrise has returned. I don't know why it bothered me so much this week. It always returns. It was a gorgeous morning and a brilliant start to a beautiful day. The light seemed to skid across the sky alternating between pink and blue. The clouds acted as a soft divider for the colours.

Things are coming together this week. Perhaps that's why I was so sensitive to the sunrise being stuck in grey mode. I felt stuck. What a brilliant reflection of my inner state. Last night I resolved to believe in what I want without hesitation. I had the privilege of MCing an event where Bob Proctor was the speaker. It seems that Bob and I continue to cross paths and I continue to grow and learn. Last night was no exception to this learning trend. The most powerful thing that he said is that you must believe in what you want, no matter what. It's not enough to hope or to wish, the belief must be rock solid. When that happens then the result is inevitable. Thanks to Bob for reminding me of that simple but profound fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment